Monday, May 27, 2013

Bullied

So thinking into my assignment for one of my classes about bullying I've done some researching into it. So i found an article about Carolina Picchio, 14, from Novara in northern Italy. She committed suicide in January after a bunch of boys circulated video on Facebook of her appearing drunk at a party. So after this Carolina committed suicide. 


I believe that Facebook should look into more timely and appropriate flagging or take down notices for videos and pictures. There is a certain point where you can say teens will be teens but put yourself into these parents shoes. its their daughter or their son. maybe Facebook could place these flagged items into a limbo like state where they have to be reviewed by a human on a case by case basis. these are just some of my thoughts on bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment